This is for the many people who have told me over the years that they wish they could attend one of my classes… but haven’t been able to make it up the road to Ashesi.
The always-awesome Nubuke Foundation have given me the chance to present a public lecture this evening as part of their ‘Ghana Must Go’ series. I plan on using the opportunity to connect a lot of dots together including:
- The importance of meme culture
- The significance of Shatta Wale and his entire movement
- White Jesus
- Fake News
- The merits of Pidgin English
- Your parents’ addiction to Whatsapp
- Heritage Africa
- And all manner of seemingly random stuff…
… all in the name of getting education out of the classroom and out into the streets.
It’s at 7pm, it’s free and it will be followed by a DJ set by Eff the DJ.
And you’re very invited.